Hello friends, welcome all of you to the education job portal of the fastjob.co.com. another employment opportunity has come for all the youth who are looking for NWDA Recruitment 2023 government Job. You can get a job by taking advantage of this opportunity, For the candidates preparing for government jobs in India, the National Water Development Agency (NWDA) has issued notification for recruitment to various posts NWDA Recruitment 2023 Notification Out For LDC, UDC, JE 40 Post Vacancy, so the candidates who are eligible for this recruitment and Interested they can apply online through official website. Interested and eligible candidates for NWDA Recruitment 2023 can get complete information related to educational qualification, age limit, and other things through the table given below, in addition, you can read the notification given below.
NWDA Recruitment 2023 Notification Out For LDC, UDC, JE 40 Post Vacancy Details
|Organization name||National Water Development Agency (NWDA)|
|Name of the post||Junior Engineer JE (Civil), Junior Accounts Officer, Draftsman Grade-III, Upper Division Clerk (UDC), Lower Division Clerk (LDC) and Stenographer Grade-II|
|Number of vacancies||40 Post|
|Starting Dates||18 March 2023|
|Last Date||17 April 2023|
NWDA Vacancy Eligibility Criteria
NWDA Recruitment 2023 Education Qualification
- Candidates who are going to apply for this NWDA Vacancy 2023 sarkari exam those once must Candidates should possess 10th, 12th, ITI, Diploma, degree or equivalent examination from a board or university.
- Click also Official Advertisement for Complete details.
NWDA Vacancy Age Limit
- Age as on : 17.04.2023
- Junior Accounts Officer: 21-30 Years
- All Other Posts : 18-27 Years
- Age relaxation and other more details refer to the official NWDA Recruitment Online Form 2023.
NWDA Recruitment 2023 Salection Process
- The higher official the National Water Development Agency (NWDA) will hire the candidates based on –
- Computer Based Test (CBT) – (100 Questions – 02 Hours)
- Document Verification.
NWDA Recruitment Salary
- The higher authorities of the National Water Development Agency (NWDA) is going to pay candidates –
- As per rules –
- Junior Engineer (Civil): Level 6 ₹ 35400 – 112400/-
- Junior Account Officer: Level 6 ₹ 35400 – 112400/-
- Draftsman Grade III: Level 4 ₹ 25500 – 81100/-
- UDC: Level 4 ₹ 25500 – 81100/-
- Stenographer Grade II: Level 4 ₹ 25500 – 81100/-
- LDC: Level 2 ₹ 19900 – 63200/-
NWDA Vacancy 2023 Application Fees
- General/OBC/EWS Category :- 890/-
- SC/ST/PwBD Category :- 550/-
- Payment are going to be made through Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card/E Challan
- Please visit official notification.
NWDA Recruitment Online Application Form
- Once go through the official website
- Now the National Water Development Agency (NWDA) home page will appear on the screen
- Then go to the recruitment section
- Now watch the official notification
- Next, read all the details very clearly
- Then click on the NWDA Recruitment 2023 online application form
- Noe start to fill all your required details
- Then attach all the necessary document
- Once recheck all the details
- Noe pay the appliance fee through the web mode
- Then click on the submit button
- Next,take a tough copy of the appliance form and use it in future reference.
NWDA Recruitment 2023 Important Links
|Join Telegram Group||CLICK HERE|
|हिन्दी में जानकारी देखें
|Apply Online||CLICK HERE|
|Download Notification||CLICK HERE|
|Official Website||CLICK HERE|
|More Govt Jobs||CLICK HERE|
|More Latest Jobs||CLICK HERE|
Hope you have liked this information related to NWDA Recruitment 2023 given by us, bookmark the fast job for all the latest updates related to NWDA Vacancy 2023. Every important news and update of your work is available on our website. Whether it is news related to employment or information related to schemes, you will get every update and every news on our website.
NWDA Recruitment 2023 Important FAQs
Q.1 What is NWDA Recruitment 2023 Form Apply Last Date ?
Ans : Candidates can Apply Online till 17 march 2023.
Q.2 What is the Exam Fee for NWDA Recruitment 2023 ?
Ans : 890 for for General / OBC and for SC / ST : 550/-.
Ans : The Selection Process will consist of Computer Based Test (CBT) – (100 Questions – 02 Hours) & Document Verification.
Q.4 How many vacancies will be there in NWDA Vacancy 2023 ?
Ans : There are 40 Post for Junior Engineer JE (Civil), Junior Accounts Officer, Draftsman Grade-III, Upper Division Clerk (UDC), Lower Division Clerk (LDC) and Stenographer Grade-II in National Water Development Agency (NWDA).
Q.5 How can I apply for NWDA Vacancy 2023 ?
Ans : Candidates can Apply Online from Official Portal https://nwda.gov.in/content/index.php.