Hello friends, welcome all of you to the education job portal of the fastjob.co.com. another employment opportunity has come for all the youth who are looking for Post Office Vacancy 2023 government Job. You can get a job by taking advantage of this opportunity, For the candidates preparing for government jobs in India, the India Post Office has issued notification for recruitment to various posts Post Office Vacancy 2023 Notification Out For BPM & ABPM 12,828 Post Vacancies, so the candidates who are eligible for this recruitment and Interested they can apply online through official website. Interested and eligible candidates for Post Office Vacancy 2023 can get complete information related to educational qualification, age limit, and other things through the table given below, in addition, you can read the notification given below.
Join Whatsapp Group Join Telegram Group
Join Whatsapp Group
Join Telegram Group
Post Office Vacancy 2023 Notification Out For BPM & ABPM 12,828 Post Vacancies Details
|Organization name||India Post Office|
|Name of the post||BPM & ABPM|
|Number of vacancies||12,828 Post|
|Starting Dates||22 May 2023|
|Last Date||11 June 2023|
Post Office Vacancy Eligibility Criteria
Post Office Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Category||No. of Post|
|Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)||UR||5554|
Post Office GDS State Wise Vacancy
|Circle Name||Language Name||No. of Post|
|Assam||Assamese / Asomiya||138|
|Assam||Bengali / Bangla||6|
|Jammu Kashmir||Hindi / Urdu||89|
|Maharashtra||Konkani / Marathi||10|
Post Office Recruitment 2023 Education Qualification
- Candidates who are going to apply for this Post Office Vacancy 2023 those once must Candidates should possess 10th or equivalent examination from a board or university.
- Click also Official Advertisement for Complete details.
Post Office Vacancy Age Limit
- On 11-06-2023
- Applicant’s age minimum 18 & maximum 40 years.
- Age relaxation and other more details refer to the official Post Office Recruitment Online Form 2023.
Post Office Vacancy 2023 Salection Process
- The higher official the India Post Office will hire the candidates based on –
- No Exam
- The applicants wi be shorflisted for engagement on the basis of a system generated merit list
- Document Verification.
Post Office Recruitment Salary
- The higher authorities of the India Post Office is going to pay candidates –
- As per rules –
- BPM : Rs.12,000-29,380/- PM
- ABPM : Rs.10,000-24,470/- PM
Post Office Vacancy 2023 Application Fees
- General/OBC Category :- 100/-
- SC/ST/PH/EWS/Female Category :- Free/-
- Payment are going to be made through Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card/E Challan
- Please visit official notification.
Post Office Vacancy Online Application Form
- Once go through the official website
- Now the India Post Office home page will appear on the screen
- Then go to the recruitment section
- Now watch the official notification
- Next, read all the details very clearly
- Then click on the Post Office Vacancy 2023 online application form
- Noe start to fill all your required details
- Then attach all the necessary document
- Once recheck all the details
- Noe pay the appliance fee through the web mode
- Then click on the submit button
- Next,take a tough copy of the appliance form and use it in future reference.
Post Office Recruitment 2023 Important Links
|Join Telegram Group||CLICK HERE|
|GDS State Wise Vacancy
|Apply Online||CLICK HERE|
|Download Notification||CLICK HERE|
|Official Website||CLICK HERE|
|More Govt Jobs||CLICK HERE|
|More Latest Jobs||CLICK HERE|
Hope you have liked this information related to Post Office Vacancy 2023 given by us, bookmark the fast job for all the latest updates related to Post Office Vacancy 2023. Every important news and update of your work is available on our website. Whether it is news related to employment or information related to schemes, you will get every update and every news on our website.
Post Office Recruitment 2023 Important FAQs
Q.1 What is Post Office recruitment 2023 Form Apply Last Date ?
Ans : Candidates can Apply Online till 11 june 2023.
Q.2 What is the Exam Fee for Post Office Recruitment 2023 ?
Ans : 100/- for for General / OBC and for SC / ST : Free.
Ans : The Selection Process will consist of Exam, Merit List & Document Verification.
Q.4 How many vacancies will be there in Post Office Vacancy 2023 ?
Ans : There are 12,828 Post for BPM & ABPM in India Post Office.
Q.5 How can I apply for Post Office Vacancy 2023 ?
Ans : Candidates can Apply Online from Official Portal https://indiapostgdsonline.gov.in/.